Track & Safety RULES
Motorsports are dangerous.
Serious injury or death can occur.
Drive at your own risk.
If you are pregnant,
have a heart condition,
or suffer from epilepsy,
or have NECK / BACK related injuries,
You are NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE / RACE.
Driving go karts can aggravate physical conditions,
Those with a medical history of injuries or illness,
it Is recommended that you do not drive
All Drivers MUST be in good health,
possess a drivers licence, wear closed toe shoes,
and be able to comfortably fit and operate the go kart.
1. NO CONTACT of any kind with walls or other karts for ANY reason!
2. No bumping, No blocking, No exceptions
3. Use Brakes before turns
4. Avoid Traffic, you are racing for time (fastest lap time) not position
5. Let faster drivers pass
6. Smoother is faster
7. Keep hands and feet inside go-kart at all times
8. Fasten seat belt and wear neck collar at all times while driving
9. Long hair must be tied up and tucked into helmet or shirt while driving
Speed Factory Indoor Karting reserves the right to remove Reckless, Aggressive or Unskilled drivers from any race.
The safety of all our customers is our First Priority.
Excessive contact with the barriers/tires or other karts
will result in removal from driving the go-kart,
No REFUNDS, If you damage a kart during a race intentionally or otherwise your race is over NO REFUNDS or CREDITS
Race with caution and care.
Thank you for your cooperation.
1. All Visitors must sign waiver form and release of liability
2. All Drivers must attend safety briefing on Rules and Regulations
3. Bumping of other karts is not allowed.
4. Hitting or bumping barriers / tires is not allowed
5. Respect the Track Marshals Flags and Signals
6. Never stop on the track for ANY REASON
7. Stay in go-kart at ALL TIMES unless you are told to exit by Track Marshal
8. Helmet must be worn at ALL times with visor down while in go-kart
9. Long hair must be pulled back in pony tail and tucked into helmet/shirt
10. Speed Factory has zero tolerance for drugs or alcohol. Drivers that appear to be under the infulence will not be permitted to drive
11. Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORY, You are responsible to obey the track marshals, their signals, flags and rules at all times.
NO REFUNDS or CREDITS FOR FOR RULE VIOLATIONS.
You are about to be passed/ lapped, a much faster driver is approaching and you need to let them pass you.
The SLOW DOWN sign means you are driving to fast and need to slow your speed.
The NO BUMPING sign is displayed when you are either hitting the barriers/tires excessively or bumping other karts, this is your first warning. if you continue to drive recklessly you will be black flagged.
The WARNING sign is your last chance, this is your second warning, The next sign will be the black flag and a trip to the pits your race is might be over.
Go to Pits
GO TO PITS SIGN, this could mean one of two things. There could be an unsafe condition and you need to have the kart inspected, Or it means you are being penalized for driving recklessly, too aggressively or excessively hitting the barriers. You need to head directly to the pit and speak with the race officials.
waving the green flag means GO... the race has started or resumed.
a waving yellow flag and flashing yellow lights means the track in under CAUTION, slow down to a walking pace, get into a single file line, NO PASSING or Racing, slow down be prepared to stop at any time!
If you pass or drive reckless while the track is under caution ( yellow flag) you will be blacked flagged and sent to the pits.
A waving red flag means to slow down and come to a complete stop as soon as possible. The only time you may stop on the track is during a red flag. If you want to take a break or stop go to the pits...
A waving black flag means to go directly to the pits, there could be a problem with the go kart, or the track marshal wants to give you instructions.
If you see a rolled up black flag that is a warning for you to drive more cautiously. That is a warning.
A waving blue flag is the passing flag, it is warning you a faster driver is approaching and you need to let the faster driver pass you.
One lap to go the race is almost over.
A waving checkered flags means the race is complete, after crossing the finish line begin to slow down and head to the pits, the race or event is finished.